Ian and Marina on Sweet kingfisher

Chelsea14Ian

Hi everyone on our hols at present in the Kingshead Ludham,nice and sunny afternoon.Unlike yesterday and Sunday very very wet cold and blowly.Still having a good time.Stopped at Berney Arms yesterday,disappointed,staff (about six) fine but more interested in themselves. Such a shame always liked mooring there,won't rush back.

Will post when I can,regards Ian:Stinkycheersbar

Edited by BroadScot
I aint on the boat its ian! not Iain.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all sadly at home now,even though the weather was not great,we did have some sun yesterday and thursday were fine.Talking to people along the way we found out that the Nelson at Reedham,is to be ran by those at the Ship south walsham and the recruiting sergeant.So should be good.The management at the ferry Stokebury are changing some time soon.

On they way to Great Yarmouth,we saw what we first was mooring on the bank past the poles.When we got close i asked if he had a problem,he said he was stack,however he was the right side of the poles,so something is wrong!Then at Marina keys a boat was moored there.I shouted out that is was not a good idea to moor there.At first they thought I was saying hello.they in the end moved.The hotel at Wroxham hotel has been taken over by the old owners at the deli Horning.

That was the 10 o'clock news by Ian Mc donutroflice slice

• Like 2

Yes I am sorry to so that that two weeks has been and gone :cry and guess what :shocked it had stop :summertime: when we got into Essex and the sun came out.

Why couldn't the sun have shone for the last two weeks :bow. Well our rain proof jackets and trousers worked very hard for the first time.

I only took a few photos, but I do like my two photos of dawn breaking over Breydon around 7am and next are a couple of one of The Wherries passing us and last cows by the river bank.

Regards

Marina :Stinky 

DSCN0527.JPG

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0539.JPG

DSCN0540.JPG

DSCN0531.JPG

• Like 7