Chelski

Poppy

4 hours ago, Baitrunner said:

I knew it wan't the Special One's fault.

It's official, Jose is not special any more, did you not hear us singing at the Bridge on Sunday? There were fantastic sustained chorusses of "You're not special anymore" and "Sacked in the morning" but sadly MOTD seemed to ignore them, focussing instead on the final chorus of "You'll never walk alone ..... unless your name is Jose"

• Like 1

Harsh Paul.

Although he does seem to have lost the plot and the latest bans and legal woes with the ex doc aren't helping his cause.

Mind you Sir Alex and Arsene had atrocious years and they kept their jobs. Guess it isn't the Chelski way though.

My prediction - once we get knocked out of Europe he will go. Maybe John Terry could replace him as player/manager?

21 minutes ago, Baitrunner said:

Harsh Paul.

Although he does seem to have lost the plot and the latest bans and legal woes with the ex doc aren't helping his cause.

Mind you Sir Alex and Arsene had atrocious years and they kept their jobs. Guess it isn't the Chelski way though.

My prediction - once we get knocked out of Europe he will go. Maybe John Terry could replace him as player/manager?

Thereby replacing one **** with another ****  :naughty:

• Like 2

I don't think it's a forgone conclusion that he'll be sacked. If he is, will he become the first manager to be sacked by the same club twice?

I did here tell that Roman's mega yacht was seen moored in Accra the other day, what could he have been doing there I wonder? Isn't Avram Grant managing Ghana at the moment?

36 minutes ago, Paul said:

I did here tell that Roman's mega yacht was seen moored in Accra the other day, what could he have been doing there I wonder? Isn't Avram Grant managing Ghana at the moment?

Paul, cheap fuel no doubt and the first boat to avoid paying the BA toll increase!! The exodus is happening.:naughty:

• Like 2

On 6 November 2015 at 14:47:11, Mark said:

Paul, no.  Neil Warnock  has already been  sacked twice by Palace, and if QPR  eventually make him permanent and then sack him it will be the second time hes been sacked twice by the same club!      

Neil Warnock was sacked at Notts County, sacked at Huddersfield, sacked at Plymouth, sacked at Bury, sacked at Oldham, sacked at Sheffield Utd, sacked at Crystal Palace (twice), sacked at QPR, sacked at Leeds. You are aware that each time he gets the sack, he also gets a considerable pay off.

I don't think Neil is too bothered about the odd jibe. 

• 1 month later...

Lastdraft: It was not intended as  a jibe, just a answer to the comment from Paul about Jose M. Nevertheless I do agree with you,  failure (sacking)  has its rewards in football, and Neil has therefore been extremely well rewarded for his considerable  efforts in this cause.

Alan: Interesting,  as thats  how I imagine him to be in earlier  life, whilst Jose on the other had  was  likely the child  who burned insects through a magnifying  glass and then blamed a sibling !