Chelsea14ian can you confirm this

LadyPatricia

We could do worse,For some time now I thought Jose should go,its sad he has been great for us,but I think he lost his way.I do however think the players need to step up and get us out of this mass.You don't go from the best to the worst in the prem.They should turn on the skill and dig in.I hope they can

Unhappy blue boy Ian:cry:cry:cry

20 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

We could do worse,For some time now I thought Jose should go,its sad he has been great for us,but I think he lost his way.I do however think the players need to step up and get us out of this mass.You don't go from the best to the worst in the prem.They should turn on the skill and dig in.I hope they can

Unhappy blue boy Ian:cry:cry:cry

Informing medical staff that HE knew what was best, Ian, was not a good idea IMHO.

xmas6Iain

• Like 2

as a Liverpool fan I was hoping Chelsea would stick with Mourinho until at least the end of the season but I'm not surprised they have sacked him now. Personally, I believe he has become so focused on the Mourinho legend that he's forgotten how to coach a football team. For his own sake I hope he turns his back on football now, at least for a year or two and takes some time out. Otherwise I can see serious mental and psychological issues on the horizon.