Lottery Winner

Well my friends you now know personally a national lottery winner - ME! Checked Saturdays ticket to discover 4 x numbers which has netted us £139:00. biggest win I have ever had on the lottery. Now what to waste £139:00 on? - Sparkly bits for the Tiger?    nearly 1000 'clay' 12g cartridges?      towards upgrading the solar panels on 'B.A'?

Nope - handed it over to MrsG towards replacement windows for the house, got stax of brownie points though - you can't 'buy' brownie points at our hovel

Griff

• Like 5

when the lottery first started, my youngest .... otherwise known as bilgefairy, nagged and nagged for me

to join in and in the end i told her that if she could save £50 i would double it and we would buy a

premium bond, which we did.

one year later we won £1000.00 and we still have our original £100.00

nice to hear you got a nice pay out griff.

• Like 3

Actually John we are already there or there abouts, we have four windows on the front of our gaf (The side / rear have been done) last week three were completed, the new bow window will be finished Wednesday - then MrsG pays up so the win has eased the forthcoming pain somewhat

Griff

As I started to read Griff's post I just knew where the money was going to end up, nice one, MrsG :clap Well done Griff for winning the lottery even though you handed the money over, you will get the benefit of being able to look out of a pretty new window though, use the brownie points wisely :naughty:

Grace

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I checked my lottery ticket this morning. First 2 numbers came up, 2 and 14 :grin: starting to get excited. Missed the third but still ended up with 4 numbers so should be in for 104 quid hopefully. 

I think shares in the Rat Brewery could be on the up cheersbar

I've sent Carol a couple of quid too. Which leads me on nicely, please don't forget Broadland Memories if you have the price of a pint to spare! A fantastic resource and all done by Carol at her own expense cheers

2016-04-23 13.31.55.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

I checked my lottery ticket this morning. First 2 numbers came up, 2 and 14 :grin: starting to get excited. Missed the third but still ended up with 4 numbers so should be in for 104 quid hopefully. 

I think shares in the Rat Brewery could be on the up cheersbar

I've sent Carol a couple of quid too. Which leads me on nicely, please don't forget Broadland Memories if you have the price of a pint to spare! A fantastic resource and all done by Carol at her own expense cheers

2016-04-23 13.31.55.jpg

Decided Howard, after feeling realy naff yesterday, I had a bottle of this fine ale !

beer_12216.jpg

And very nice it was too!  cheersbar   Well done on your win! :clap

cheersIain

• Like 1

Hi Paul, agree very much, the Rat and Ratchet is one of the finest pubs in the universe (well outside Norfolk anyway) :naughty: Ossett and Rat, all superb IMHO 

Iain, yes, my sis brought me a bottle of the Isle of Arran from her holiday recently and it's top notch stuff cheersbar

2016-03-13_14.58.36.jpg