Pay?

JennyMorgan

JM - the Somerleyton box stands back a bit from the mooring posts if my memory serves me correctly so hopefully wouldn't be used to rope to. Would be useful to tie the dog to though to stop it wandering off!!

I wonder if enough money is donated to make emptying them regularly worthwhile??

5 hours ago, LondonRascal said:

I like the presumption “many people who moor here make a small contribution...” as if some survey has been done to discover this is so.

I had written a long reply to this, but bullocks – this will sum it up: The Broads  Authority is not a Charity!

Bullocks? Lol

Yes I agree with the rascal though 

I think you guys are reading it all wrong....

The first sentance is for information only- the people that moor here pay a small contribution etc. Indeed through their tolls spread across the whole network.

The second sentance is for fisherman.

• Like 2

Perhaps I wouldn't mind so much 'donating' over and above my tolls if I were 100% certain that my donation was being used for the purpose of maintaining the mooring. In the meantime many private providers charge a tenner a night and folk willingly pay.

• Like 1