Plastic Gloves Washed Up On Norfolk Coast

This feature reports that blue gloves have been washed up on the North Norfolk Coast. They look more like overshoes to me, I likes one of the following comments:-

"There is a simple explanation. The gloves were not stowed properly on a container ship and were swept overboard during bad weather. I've taken the liberty of contacting the Maritime Authorities, and the culprit has been identified as the 'Mary Gold'. "

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/environment/mystery_as_hundreds_of_blue_plastic_gloves_wash_up_on_north_norfolk_coast_1_4559013

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

I used to board visiting box boats on arrival at Felixstowe and the vast majority had a big box of blue shoe covers by the gangway which everyone had to don before entering the accommodation. Easiest thing in the world to forget when leaving for foreign - pretty sure they were bio-degradable , anyway.

• Like 1

"We have some aboard Ranworth Breeze getting people to wear them is something else"......If I ever board your ship Alan do you honestly think I would put a blue over shoe on my Jimmy Choo's, I really think not :naughty: 

Grace

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Its shoes off once you open the door into the lounge.

Well darlin you can wear what ever you like on yer feet aboard Bound 2 Please, far better that than smelly feet lol  :hiding: 

Charlie loves yer really Grace darlin

• Like 1