Where's My Avatar

Labrador

2 hours ago, Jonzo said:

If you click on an Avatar it will appear a little larger, but the application stores them at quite a small size so that your page loads nice and quickly.

I don't mind waiting a few more nano seconds for it to load :naughty:

Once upon a time, the NBN members had pretty pictures or such like next to there written word, Avatars. Sadly for now, they have gone into the great big computer world of wonder where they are. 

Its a wee quirk of the last update, so Admin informed us all. So basically, please be patient folks, I am sure in the fullest of time, they will all return from their HOLIDAYS !:party:

cheersIain

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Labrador said:

I've had this avatar since I joined in 2007, unfortunately I no longer have access to the original. Without it I must sadly withdraw.

That's extreme!!! Please stay. 

Cant find my original but change is as good......as they say. 

55 minutes ago, Labrador said:

I've had this avatar since I joined in 2007, unfortunately I no longer have access to the original. Without it I must sadly withdraw.

Hi Labrador,

This is a IP problem, and hopefully it will be resolved in the fullest of time. Please stay, nine years is along time on any Forum, so a wee wait till its repaired, can't be a I must leave scenario, surely?

Cheers,

Iain

• Guest locked this topic