Like Cricket Try This

If like me you like cricket,try this when you call up Google there's a little man comes up.Click a you can play cricket.My best score 23.They do this when England play cricket.Today the Women play  India. Tomorrow the men South Africa  in the T20.Good like to them both.Watching the Lions v The All Blacks it's close.Tommow F1 happy days

Ian:433_cricket::421_football::default_trophy:

• Like 4

Keep going Grace.Marina started with lots of ducks now she got ten.I don't like cricket no I love it.Years ago My mate during the summer said let's go and watch cricket at the pub.I will have a drink not interested in the cricket.Wrong got hooked,did the same with Rugby.Did not work with Amercan football.

• Like 1

I tend not to click on these google extras they put on daily as at work they give a your page has been reported warning up.

I got 139 on this cricket game but it catches you out at 50 & 100 points whilst it loads more data and you think its crash then bang its back and the valls on its way.

I did play with the music app yesterday then left a crap tune I did playing in a loop to bug Kaz, it worked job done.

• Like 1