Essex

Andrewcook

Happy Birthday Andrew :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:.

Well I am a Kentish Maid, born and bred in West Kent, but sorry to say married a bloody Londoner, so moved to South East London to a new town called Thamesmead. Then move to an address of Erith, Kent and for the past 20 years living in Belvedere, Kent, but sorry to say still very much part of London. 

Give me Norfolk any day :default_beerchug:.

Regards

Marina :default_stinky:

• Like 1

I hope you had a goodun Andrew.

Born n breed in towie town, but proud to have been there before towie, and all for a dam tv program they vandalise a historic pub, making it plastic. Paint all that are in the cast orange yeah thats Brentwood as tv wants it to be seen as.  Romford has changed, but not vandalised yet on the scale of Brentwood.

Charlie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Wow what a list of places.Question have you ever gone to the wrong  house by mistake .

Ian 

No, though one Morning Being still very tired I drove towards the motor cycle shed at work (3 sided and a roof)  unfortunately I was in the car... I did stop in time though...

My parents did move while I was at school in inverness, but did tell me where they went,:default_icon_luvlove:

So instead of getting the bus to Inverness station to catch the train to Kyle of Lochalsh  to catch the ferry then bus then ferry then car to get home. I had to get the Bus then train to Edinburgh then bus then walk to get to the new home...:default_icon_luvlove:

• Like 3

I was born in Rochdale Lancashire:

lived in:

Rochdale Lancs (19yrs)

Coventry (2 yrs)

Wolverhampton (2 yrs)

Manchester (2 yrs)

Maidenhead (3 yrs)

Thame Oxfordshire (5 yrs)

Maldon Essex (7 yrs)

Züllighoven Wachtberg Germany (5 yrs)

Lasne Brussels Belgium (7yrs)

Muri Bei Bern Switzerland (3 yrs)  

Got two Essex boys and one Oxfordshire girl. All work or educational moves, some of them not voluntarybut still loved every minute of it.

Fiona's is similar before we married and of course identical after that,  apart from she lived in Belgium for an additional 9 months to facilitate the middle one finishing his IB.

So as you can see from the many posts Andrew we are a diverse bunch. Happy Birthday.

We drive 2600 km every round trip to the boat. Takes about 13 hrs one way.

M

I'm a bit like Q...I believe in inflicting as much Timbo on as many people as I can...you all deserve it you know!

Born in Singapore
then to
Edinborough
Inverkeithing
Malaya
Thorne, Doncaster
Balby, Doncaster
Isle of Axholme
Cambridge
Greece
London
Bradford
Bedford
London
Cambridge
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Greece
Bahrain
Jerusalem
Cambridge
Gaza
London
Gaza
Salobrena
Cambridge
Jerusalem
Paris
Cambridge
London
Gainsborough

...and yes, I did get stopped so often at airports I had the FO on speed dial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But Timmy you look so suspicious in your baggy, faded, green corduroy trousers, five day stubble, check jacket with leather elbows, pale pink shirt sleeves sticking out the sleeve ends, pocket protector(I just know you have one), scruffy hair and professorial look. a more disreputable looking human being doesn't exist outside of shady horror movies. The only give away would be if they looked at your feet and saw those expensive shoes. Instantly YEP... no doubt about it .... drug dealer....LOL

A mate always gets on the phone whenever stopped in foreign parts in his car, he says " its ok I'm just calling the embassy". Many times he has been asked to just move along.

Anyone else like my word picture of Timmy in his heyday?

Timmy do you get the feeling that the Department store story could end up being a BAD IDEA?

Ginger Beer anyone....

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Malanka said:

Anyone else like my word picture of Timmy in his heyday?

The thing that surprised me Martin was just how accurate the picture was! :default_blush: Just swap the check jacket for a burgundy velvet one, and a hand knitted sleeveless pullover! :facepalm: I didn't do professorial...more p***** and looking for a hangover cure, which was 100% accurate here way back in 1988.:default_drinks::default_biggrin:
DSC_0240.JPG

• Haha 1

I was born in Rochdale Lancashire:
lived in:
Rochdale Lancs (19yrs)
Coventry (2 yrs)
Wolverhampton (2 yrs)
Manchester (2 yrs)
Maidenhead (3 yrs)
Thame Oxfordshire (5 yrs)
Maldon Essex (7 yrs)
Züllighoven Wachtberg Germany (5 yrs)
Lasne Brussels Belgium (7yrs)
Muri Bei Bern Switzerland (3 yrs)  

Got two Essex boys and one Oxfordshire girl. All work or educational moves, some of them not voluntarybut still loved every minute of it.

Fiona's is similar before we married and of course identical after that,  apart from she lived in Belgium for an additional 9 months to facilitate the middle one finishing his IB.
So as you can see from the many posts Andrew we are a diverse bunch. Happy Birthday.
We drive 2600 km every round trip to the boat. Takes about 13 hrs one way.
M

That's dedication to boating on the Broads

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app