Easter Weekend Afloat

CambridgeCabby

We are at Loddon bit chilly overnight. Dinner last night at the White horse Chedgrave. New menu very good. In about an hour will make our way to  the ferry house  Surlingham. Booked in for dinner and overnight. What ever you are doing have a good one

Ian. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Just finished loading the car (skill level 8) and will be off to Thunder later today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to be close enough to leave so late.  The least time we have managed (including two comfort stops for Rosie and driver changes) is 6.5 hours.

We're getting too old for it now, hence the shares for sale.  

Sue

2 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

We Got to the Ferry house about 3 o'cock. Light rain along the way.Moored then lots of rain the rest of the day.Sadly we will be making our way back to cove this morning. Still been a good first trip of the season. 

And you both looked very pleased to be out on the river when you went passed :default_biggrin:

• Like 3

Just returned home , Saturday evening spent on our Hoveton moorings , lovely dinner in The Wroxham Hotel followed by too many pints of Black Sheep in the Watershed , Sunday a leisurely cruise around ending in a most pleasant overnight at Ranworth, reasonable dinner in The Maltsters accompanied with a few excellent Adnams Ghostships , today again a gentle cruise with a stop at Wroxham Broad Island moorings for a cuppa , then back to Hoveton , walk into Wroxham and a warm roast pork roll (with crackling) at Oh Crumbs , god they over fill their baguettes!!!

then sadly time to go home, back in a fortnight 

yes it was a very wet Easter but still can’t beat The Broads 

A41DF362-17D0-40C9-A28A-FA7023584FE9.jpeg

• Like 7

Well we are back home after our first trip of the season. Ok it was wet and cold and for those who know us we drive the boat up on the fly bridge, because we need to be able to see where we are going, which we don't get from inside.

To all still out on the Broads, have fun, enjoy and relax.

Regards

Marina :default_stinky:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Glad to hear that you managed to get out. I thought I saw your boat in someone else's photo on the Facebook group. :)

Hi Jean, I haven't been on Facebook for some time and I must say I don't look as to what is going on on here, as Ian (Chelsea14Ian) tell's me what is being said. 

Regards

Marina :default_stinky:

• Like 1