Roll Up ........roll Up

finny

Dear forum friends all this recent Adrenalin stuff has got finnys juices  flowing , so let me (RSVP) at this moment and cordingley invite you to our new broads experience event  here at "Finny Enterprises"

We shall be Bungee driving off Wroxham bridge - height of the season of course ......and (.iam not doin it for nowt tha knows ) .now i have spoken to dodgy Bob (chartered ) who does pumpouts at a very well know yard and after doing our risk assessment on the back of beer mat ( and we all know how rare they are in broads pubs ) we have to come to the conclusion that its a winner (mainly for us ).

We have the highest regards towards Elf and crafty and will use only the highest grade rope available .and let me tell you there is nothing better on the market than Ex-hire boat rope combined with Mrs Finnys Knicker elastics .......and let me reassure you this elastic comes from her winter collection so its a bit thicker than normal

we also like to support local - so the cable ties have come from a very well known supplier in the town and not like those from Potter ?

So come on

"would you like to Dive Bomb a Day Boat" .......................or perhaps you could really live the dream and " Head Butt that Bath Tub "

Here at Finny Enterprises .................Dreams really come true :default_biggrin:

Any Takers ??????

Finny

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Philosophical said:

Advanced bungee jumpers can jump without the safety cord.

no good to us old chum ..............there is two sides to that bridge and we want you to come back again ( If you are lucky ):default_biggrin: but thanks for the advice .....i will let Bob know ..........perhaps ????

finny

12 minutes ago, SteveDuk said:

I've always said I would never do a bungee jump...................

But you make that sound so appealing :)

Take a day boat out in One and its an all inclusive Day out ( Yarmouth or Lowestoft if its closed )

hows that to fire up the engines :default_biggrin:

finny

1 minute ago, grendel said:

Surely it would be better done from Potter Heigham bridge where there are less boats passing through, and only at high tide?

And you have the two small arches for the kids.

1 minute ago, grendel said:

Surely it would be better done from Potter Heigham bridge where there are less boats passing through, and only at high tide?

Errr i little decorum please thats me next project ...........well untill i get run out of town by the broads Fuzz:default_biggrin: 

finny

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Philosophical said:

Can advanced bungee jumpers jump without the safety cord?

only if you come back .........well if you can - We pride ourself on repeat business ...........unless ya skint of course .but thanks for the enquiry ...........vouchers in the post ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." maybe"  

42 minutes ago, SteveDuk said:

I've always said I would never do a bungee jump................

He never said it would be a jump.....

1 hour ago, finny said:

.....We shall be Bungee driving off Wroxham bridge ....

read the small print SteveDuk, the man's a fraud.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wyndham said:

What!!!! I've just posted him a cheque.

43 minutes ago, Wyndham said:

Dear valued customer ( Patsy ) i do suggest you always read the small print, ours BTW is under the File- Registration -  W.G.A.F 

in our defence our HR team  made the post whilst watching his  footie team wheels come off the bus .....................................- dam scousers...............and as a result anyone from Liverpool unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control will incur a slight surcharge.................but only on Giro week 

yours  HR     

54 minutes ago, Philosophical said:

What!!!! I've just posted him a cheque.

Thank we have received your payment but unfortunately was not correct - so rather than YOU incur bank charges please forward - your full name, address ,account number and sort code - date of birth and a full copy of your passport .......oh dont forget the last three numbers on the back of your card please 

and your reference is yours mother maiden name - which is ...............?  

We occasionally share details with our sister company in Zambia but rest assured its a safe site .............honest 

thank you 

Finance dept  

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, finny said:

Thank we have received your payment but unfortunately was not correct - so rather than YOU incur bank charges please forward - your full name, address ,account number and sort code - date of birth and a full copy of your passport .......oh dont forget the last three numbers on the back of your card please 

and your reference is yours mother maiden name - which is ...............?  

We occasionally share details with our sister company in Zambia but rest assured its a safe site .............honest 

thank you 

Finance dept  

I am so sorry to have put you to all this trouble, so to make it easy as possible for you to correct things I am attaching a blank sheet of paper with my signature at the bottom for you to use as you see fit, please also find another sheet with the answers to your earlier questions.

Interesting that you have a sister company in Zambia as I am waiting for the cousin of a Nigerian prince to send me the £10 million he promised.

I have just thrown the cheque out of the window in his general direction, I can see it bouncing off down the road, but not to worry, I attached a thread of finest shearing elastic so I could track its progress and recall it if necessary. It was carefully filled out with top quality water soluble invisible ink.

• Haha 1

Slightly off topic (but then I usually am). Not tried bungee but had a go on a roller coaster last year.

Retired from roller coasters when I was 50 at the beginning of my heart problems.

Went on a Shearings coach holiday last year which included a visit to Flambards. Went round the Victorian village (very good) but still had some time to wait for the coach and sat watching this Mad Mouse (only larger) type roller coaster. 

Decision time: do I go and sit on the coach with the rest of the old fogeys or do I give it a go.

You're only here once and my pacemaker seems to be doing its job, plus I'm only 72 so let's do it.

Strange looks from some of the youngsters in the queue, but the ride was really enjoyable (after the first time round).

Was heading for the back of the queue for another go when my wife said "enoughs enough you silly old ******!

Roy

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Gracie said:

Loved it Finny :default_icon_clap: But a bungee jump....... Not in a million years, so not a good look in dress and heels :default_biggrin:

Grace

Here at finny enterprises gender equality is our ethos but we do have to draw a line and insist strictly with a no " commando " policy ( hard I know for an Essex gal ) ..........but dodgy Bob is true Norfolk Nugget through and through and is not used to the ladies winking advances  ............poor sole would fall off his tractor  :default_biggrin:

finny

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Polly said:

Can I bring my own knicker elastic? I know where that has been.:50px-Semaphore_Uniform.svg:

38 minutes ago, Polly said:

Can I bring my own knicker elastic? I know where that has been.:50px-Semaphore_Uniform.svg:

Absolutely yes .........but you will have to fill in a disclaimer form - we control our recoil  situation based on quality and past useage - although we find colour and size can make the difference 

we cant have your good self recoiling over Roy's DIY now can we .................that costs extra :default_biggrin:

finny 

• Haha 2