Beccles Bypass Bridge

dnks34

20 hours ago, vanessan said:

“lost all there belongings”

Did an EDP reporter really write those words?!! :default_sad:

It’s a very sad incident, how many is that in last couple of months? I am fairly sure that these unfortunate owners would most likely only have third party insurance, and only that because they are required to. As others have said, it would be good to try and find out more facts so we can decide if crowd-funding is appropriate. 

Yes they obviously were not taught English correctly. It should read:-   Their belongings not there.   I blame all this texting speak.      The English language should be preserved.

34 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Yes they obviously were not taught English correctly. It should read:-   "Their belongings" not "there".   I blame all this texting speak.      The English language should be preserved.

Corrected for you.:default_biggrin:

31 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Yes they obviously were not taught English correctly. It should read:-   Their belongings not there.   I blame all this texting speak.      The English language should be preserved.

It should, but I fear we are rapidly losing it. Grammar, punctuation and spelling doesn’t seem very important any more. I wonder if other nationalities have the same problem, it would be good to know.