Low Lifes

JennyMorgan

We were also told yesterday there was a  "drunken party of idiots"  on a boat going through Potter Heigham on Saturday night. Police were called when the occupants of a hire bungalow heard a loud bang, to find they had crashed into their mooring. Needless to say they didn't stop but the occupants got the boat name, so would only be a matter of time before they were caught.

• Like 1

Happy to report we are sitting outside Pedro’s, the lady from the BBC said the boat next to us was out from Saturday, yesterday they were causing trouble so they kicked em off the boat. I do wish more yards would do this. One large one in particular......

No idea if it’s connected but it’s still news of one boatload of lowlifes not disturbing everyone else. 

M

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For some unknown reason its almost as if when arriving on a Norfolk Broads Holiday some people unfortunately seem to think they have entered a lawless area of the Country where they can carry on exactly as they like and not be held responsible for their actions.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malanka said:

was out from Saturday, yesterday they were causing trouble so they kicked em off the boat. I do wish more yards would do this. One large one in particular...…

Sorry Martin but I must stand-up for Griff. Yes he may be a tad boisterous,  but that's a tad harsh.

• Haha 4

Griff is currently in Spain with his good lady. Why would he hire from BBC from Spain 🇪🇸

Robin is on BA we have seen him several times. Currently we are in Pedro’s which was super well worth the try. Off darn sarf tomorrow. 

M

• Like 1

Happy to report we are sitting outside Pedro’s, the lady from the BBC said the boat next to us was out from Saturday, yesterday they were causing trouble so they kicked em off the boat. I do wish more yards would do this. One large one in particular......

No idea if it’s connected but it’s still news of one boatload of lowlifes not disturbing everyone else. 

M

A since deleted post (I think) on Facebook had a picture of said offending boat- a bathtub in a lovely blue and white colour......

Sent from my iPhone using Norfolk Broads Network