Up And Coming Holiday October Half Term

MatEvo

I'm due to come to the broads in the October half term, we have booked a boat and was wondering if there is anything we need to know about the new restrictions and moorings. Also do you have to book pubs in advance or can you still turn up on the day? We have been coming up for many years just wondering what the changes are.

You can get a take away  delivered to many of the staithes , have had deliveries to Ranworth , Neatishead, Horning , Gayes, Stalham , and Sutton .

There are also take aways available to walk to in Wroxham , Stalham , Neatishead (The old saddlery) , Horning , Ranworth (pub pizza shed) 

sure I’ve missed a few , others will no doubt inform , when I’m aboard next I will try and remember to post the numbers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVIDH said:

I was at the Kings Head in Wroxham weekend before last and was able to book a table on-line through their website, if you're heading that way. 

And you can order your food and drinks via the app as well as make payment so there really is minimal contact with staff 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SwanR said:

And you can order your food and drinks via the app as well as make payment so there really is minimal contact with staff 

Lovely pub too.....unless you're one of those beer snobs who allow their lovely lady to complain about the food of course :default_hiding:

:default_xmas2:

Thanks for your replies we are starting in Wroxham so depending on when we get the boat we might have to eat there quite like the Kings Head as well as we have eaten there before.

And the last night has been taken care of as I have booked the New Inn, Horning.