Paula Webber

Regulo

"Elsewhere", Paula Webber's daughter is trying to read her mum's posts. I wonder if anyone on here knew Paula, and could assist with personal memories? I don't do FaceBook, so don't know if Alanna is on there to contact. Perhaps put bygones aside to post "over there". 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

Her daughter has joined the nbf hersen so should be able to read her Mums posts easily 

Griff

Not sure of the dates in question but I recall that a lot of history had to be wiped when NBF was hacked.

I saw that this morning, I was quite young though not quite as young as Alanna when my father died so i can fully understand her wanting to catch up with those things of her mum which remain, including her online posts. We bumped into each other one year, first at WRC then again at the Locks, I remember she was trying to "tick off" all of the Broads pubs. A worthwhile undertaking if ever there was one. A lovely lady. 

I think most of the NBF history is in tact so there will be plenty for Alanna to look at. Sadly my log in details have long been assigned to room 101.

• 1 month later...

Hi thank you all yeah IV just been searching for more pieces of her I guess.. I'm 24 now lost her when I was 15 and just wishing I knew more about her feel like I'm forgetting alot of her now.. she went to reedham her favourite place!  for a week I left it on a bad note I still don't quite believe it happend to be honest heart broken to learn her cross was removed I wanted to visit it to spread her ashes one day when I could get there..  I managed to see a few post filled my heart with joy I will always search for more post and people's stories of her it's so lovely to know how well liked she was really thank you all anyway meant alot!