Eastern Daily Press

Andrewcook

As to reading yesterday Eastern Daily Press it stated the weather is killing off the Tourism for the Hotels but I can only think it will survive as the Boating industries will be in full swing very soon  plus Norwich Football Club is now back in the Premier League for next season so that should help the Hotel industries back on there feet once again . 

33 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

dont see how football fans will help tourism

Maybe because ‘away’ fans often stay overnight in hotels or b&bs? We were in Norwich one Saturday when a load of very noisy Arsenal fans arrived by train. Many of them headed straight for the b&bs along Riverside. And, no, we didn’t stop in the YS on that occasion! 

• Like 1

In this day of age I do not believe anything the UK or world wide media broadcast or prints... Its all been modified to scare and broadcast lies.. 

Why don’t they just print or Broadcast the truth and REAL facts of Life..

That’s just my opinion... But this just seems to be how Media is Now..  I would rather Not know what’s going on ... Or perhaps it’s the Gin talking 🤣🤣🤣🍹🤣🤣

I agree, its my firm opinion that the media only survive because every day the news they turn out has to be more sensational than the previous day, and only bad news at that, good news doesnt sell, every day they need another sensational headline to sell their wares, if there is no news of import then they have to sensationalise a mundane story to give them a good headline.

• Like 4

Spent a couple of nights at the Nelson premier inn Norwich last week. The hotel was full, the Swan at Horning and Wroxham hotel were both fully booked for our dates. Visiting my sister next month three nights at the premier inn in Skegness 370 quid ouch. The industry will bounce back, we spoke to a few ppl at the hotel last week,ppl are still nervous about covid,things will change..

• Like 1

If this is anything to go by.   I emailed a local hotel about 2 months ago about booking in July , received a reply,  we are not open at the moment.    I have had to email them again today to ask again.   Do they want the business or not.