Wow!

Keebz

Well, after a list of jobs I need to I nipped in to a well known upholstery supplier and I have just had a quote back for a 75cm2 cover for a escape hatch with 4 pop studs and have been quoted£810 am I being tight or does anyone else think this is steep as my cockpit canopy was £2000

£81 is too much, are they fitting the studs to the coachroof? If so, and they have to come out £81 would be about right. I think someone has got the decimal point in the wrong place.

10 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

£81 is too much, are they fitting the studs to the coachroof? If so, and they have to come out £81 would be about right. I think someone has got the decimal point in the 

11 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

£81 is too much, are they fitting the studs to the coachroof? If so, and they have to come out £81 would be about right. I think someone has got the decimal point in the wrong place. 

12 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

That’s what I originally thought but the invoice is clearly itemised including sizes I was shocked to say the least I had 2legs serviced for £1500 I thought I needed to put my daily labour charge up

5 minutes ago, Oddfellow said:

Are you sure? A square bit of fabric that's less than one square metre with four press studs? That's going some. It's probably one of the simplest jobs they've been asked to do in weeks..... 

I’m glad others are on my wave length I was concerned I was getting tighter in my my old age 😂