Pipedreams

CambridgeCabby

CambridgeCabby I envy you going up to the Broads with this very Fine Sunny weather and enjoying the time we are now having. I wish I were on the Broads now recuperating from my Emergency Bowle  Operation. Still, I will have to  Dream about Boating on the Broads for Next Year in the Spring with nice weather I hope?

• Thanks 1

Arrived at about 18:30 , traffic on the A11 heavy , literally just came out of the wet shed and moored in the basin , quick walk over to the Broadside Chalet Park for a bite to eat and a few Guinesses .

Destination in the morning ?? 

……..?

you’re all wrong ,

Womack 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Broadside Chalet Park for a bite to eat and a few Guinness's.

We have started using the Broadside Chalet Park.  Its' very handy being only over t road, no need to book a table, clean no frills honest kinda place, great in the summer and dog friendly too

Griff

Sounds good, I'll have a look at that next time I'm in Stalham. I don't suppose the prices are no frills though?

• Like 1

We departed Womack at 19:00 hrs last night as we fancied getting nearer to Stalham as I’m working today , but made sure we paid our £5 for the days mooring for such a lovely spot .

Lovely cruise up the Ant , we could have moored up at Ludham Bridge or How Hill as there were many empty moorings , Gays sadly was full as unsurprisingly was Neateshead staithe but we checked just in case , so carried on to Richardsons basin on the grass ready for an early departure this morning .

It is such a pleasure to be able to gently pootle early evening in daylight roof open and enjoying the balmy weather once again .

July will see us afloat for three weeks and we will be heading South for a few days to the “wild untamed side” 

• Like 8

Womack is a very nice to go  and the Mooring  Fee is very reasonable to £5 per night the only trouble is Water very slow filling the Boat tank up. As there is very good pub up the road Ten minutes walk? In Ludham village thier  is very good Butcher Shop for your requirements better then pre pack from Tesco's or a convenient store.

• Like 4