Pipedreams

CambridgeCabby

7 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Pipedreams had a little open wallet surgery this week , a new upgraded alternator (then you Daniel Austrin for your prompt service) , we spend last night in The Crown and had the wonderful surprise of Gary , Charlotte and Oscar being there when we arrived .

After much deliberation where to go we are now moored up in “The taxi rank” , chairs out enjoying a warm day.

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4138.jpeg

Good to catch up again. Oscar enjoyed meeting up with his mate Bramble. Surprise surprise you ended up on the taxi rank😁

• Like 1

Back home now after a wonderful weekend afloat , good weather and great company .

The weather changed overnight and the winds were blustery and when we approached the wetshed rain started , almost akin to hail, certainly a chill in the air .

Cambridge suffered a big storm early morning today , according to my son, with torrential hail ; it’s now chilly but sunny and the wind occasionally gusts .

Off to work now 😔, but afloat again very soon 

As most of you know , we are moored in Richos wetshed , Richardsons have a strict no outside contractors rule (with a few exceptions) to this end , does anyone know , or have , a mooring with electricity and water which I could hire for a day so as to enable me to get Pipedreams cleaned and polished .

I have found a contractor able to do the work and they have full insurance etc in place 

Edited to add 

on the northern rivers 

• Like 2