Friday Night Quiz 2022

Tigerhawk

Many thanks Jean, really enjoyed it as usual and thanks to Grendel for winning!

Can I ask a question please? If I do end up winning sometime in the future, will someone be able to help me during the week to practice using the chat room to pose and answer questions, so I have some hope of doing it right?

• Like 1

Happy to help. Other than knowing how to set your font colour to red and change it back afterwards, it’s no different than taking part. You just have to use the time stamp at the side to check if you have more than one person answering at the same second. I have my questions on a document already typed in upper case so I can copy and paste them in using your usual keyboard shortcuts or right mouse clicks. But you could just type them. 

I actually have a notebook to hand to write who gets the points  each question. Then I count them up at halftime and at the end. 

That’s just how I do it. We can always get on the phone for a dry run when your day comes! I won the quiz the first week I took part so I didn’t have time to be nervous! :default_rofl:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Lulu said:

When you win it Kpnut, it will be so easy to run. You would be quizmaster. What you say goes. Don’t bother keeping count. Just announce that Bikertov has won. No one will question your adding up 😁

Nooooo ... You are such bullies :default_icon_eek:

Where are the Mods when you need one :default_jumelles:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Questions now all typed up and formatted ready to copy and paste in tomorrow

good luck everyone

To access the chatroom and join in the fun, go to https://www.nbnplus.co.uk/chat and enter your user name - no password required. Eyes down look in around 8.35pm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1