Do All Hiring Boats Underneath Cleaned

Andrewcook

2 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

The only thing is this new Technology of theses Drones can infringe our Privacy and go any  where so that needs signs No Drones. 

In law, it’s not as simple as that.  The CAA control airspace, so as long as a drone takes off and lands where there is no restriction, it can fly anywhere as long as the airspace is not restricted, such as near airports, prisons and so on.

14 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

In law, it’s not as simple as that.  The CAA control airspace, so as long as a drone takes off and lands where there is no restriction, it can fly anywhere as long as the airspace is not restricted, such as near airports, prisons and so on.

Guess it is back to having tan lines for me then. :default_sad:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, grendel said:

Fred - this is the crux of the matter, even google street view blanks out certain parts- like house names and faces (and garage contents if the doors are open), but the difference in law was that he entered the private place (which since he repeatedly said it was private - he well knew,) and filmed, if he had just filmed from the entrance that is permitted, but the entry counts as trespass, and the filming invasion of privacy. similarly it is the same under drone regulations, fine if filming is done from a public space, as soon as you cross the boundary of a property, then it becomes illegal.

if you are on private property, you either need the permission of the owners, and anyone filmed has to sign a acceptance clause before it can be published.

Yes I  agree was just an observation on that statement.

Fred

1 hour ago, Mouldy said:

That said, obviously responsible drone pilots wouldn’t infringe folks personal space, but depending on licensing entitlements and size of the drone used, overflying homes and gardens is not prohibited.  This is an example of what is acceptable, as no detail is shown through windows etc.

FFB29303-F2CF-466F-BF54-CDE732168942.jpeg

• Like 1

you have to agree its not clear though, the signage isn't very good at all.

Erm, no I don't have to agree at all, it is clear imho, plus the guy obviously saw / read it as he referred to the wetshed being private (As per the sign) TWICE in his video

It would only be to easy to row in there unaware you was actually doing something wrong.

Only if you were a blind man on a galloping horse

Especially nowadays were it seems common sense is in short order.

I can agree on this one

as for the shed itself it doesn't look in great shape, they could clad it like they have done with the others, I'm sure they earn a fair few quid from the berths.

I can agree on this one too but we, the collective berth holders don't control the purse strings or policy.  We would much rather have the place secure and tired than refurbed and open to unwelcome visitors.  In an ideal world both would be preferable of course

Griff

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...