How Do You Say It?

Ray

Nanni that is?

Nanny..

Or

Narnee

We all need to get on the same page with this. We don't really but I always find myself saying it questioningly and I don't need to supply people with any further evidence that I don't know what I'm talking about lol

Originally an Italian company, after it passed into French ownership they bought Renault Marine, who were pulling out of the marine market. They have had (still have?) partnerships with Kubota, Man, Toyota, John Deere and Scania. I don't suppose there will be any boats on the Broads with engines based on the latter two as they are a little on the large size.

Unless commercial traffic returns to the Yare :default_wacko:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webntweb said:

Originally an Italian company, after it passed into French ownership they bought Renault Marine, who were pulling out of the marine market. They have had (still have?) partnerships with Kubota, Man, Toyota, John Deere and Scania. I don't suppose there will be any boats on the Broads with engines based on the latter two as they are a little on the large size.

Unless commercial traffic returns to the Yare :default_wacko:

Nanni's low revving propulsion range is all Kubota based.

Their planing range is a mix of Toyota and John Deere.

The Mann and Scania engines are their separate commercial arm.

Their Gensets are Farymann for the smallest John Deere for the two largest, otherwise Kubota based.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1