Oulton Broad Meet, Sat 21st April 2012

And you haven't been as sharp-eyed as usual!!! ;)

John are you trying to point out that friday girl has had her roof & decks painted mmmmm i saw her while she was moored outside barnes :naughty::naughty:

Jonny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! what a fantastic weekend, it was great to catch up with everyone and meet new friends. Must say, did have a bit of a sore head this morning after going to bed at 3.30am. :oops: The weather wasn't fantastic but did have a few bright spells but whatever it through at us it couldn't break our spirits.

cheers

Saw HJ2 at WRC when i was down, nearly knocked on the door, so to speak, but then realised you had got to number 3, and the bloke in HJ2 would have wondered who I was...

:Stinky

:lol::lol::lol: Glad you realised before knocking on the door, could have been a very interesting conversation..

YES IT COULD HAVE BEEN...

ME : hi col, how are you

HIM: what

ME; hows loo

Him; what

Me: oh, this is 2 not 3. have a nice day mate.( while running off red faced)

roflmao always ready the name twice before knocking or popping over :lol:

Saw HJ2 at WRC when i was down, nearly knocked on the door, so to speak, but then realised you had got to number 3, and the bloke in HJ2 would have wondered who I was...

Not the only case of mistaken identity during your trip I hear! :lol:

cheersbar

Dan

Great weekend - as always.

Nice to meet some new people too!

Many thanks to John for organising -(sorry John did not get chance to say good bye - but it was the usual "3-2-1 go" type departure)

cheers all

Wayne, Tracy and Maggot

It was a bit of a 3-2-1, wasn't it Wayne?

Completely agree with your sentiments and it was really good to meet the Reeves at last, what a super family! cheers:danceice slice

As we've not heard anything about a Summer Meet yet I'll probably sort something out unofficially for the first weekend of the Summer School Hols.

Watch this (or probably another!) space! :party1:

(Hopefully 21st July at Beccles)

Wow!! what a fantastic weekend, it was great to catch up with everyone and meet new friends. Must say, did have a bit of a sore head this morning after going to bed at 3.30am. :oops: The weather wasn't fantastic but did have a few bright spells but whatever it through at us it couldn't break our spirits.[/b]

cheers

Claire nearly broke mine with that half tumblerful of Navy Rum late at night after a day's beers! :bow:bow:bow

Fantastic weekend and thankyou John for your efforts. Huge apologies John, we couldn't find you or Mary-Jane when we left! Looking forward to the next un-official (insert season and website here) meet :grin::grin: . Also echo how lovely it was to meet the reevos!!! cheers

Well, Gav, the sun was over the yardarm when you left and we did wave to you from Broadview!!

Super meet, and thanks to John for organising it! It was great to meet crew Jasperoo, and catch up with fellow boaters and forumites as always. Unfortunately we did have a bit of an adventure getting there, having decided to go the salty way from Yarmouth to Lowestoft. I mean, what are the chances of Breydon, Haven and Bascule bridges ALL having problems lifting!

Still, we managed to get there in the end, in the pouring rain (why does it always rain when locking through Mutford?) and dried off eventually.