Keeping Cool

Andrewcook

As to this xstream Hot weather we are having at this time.  I wish I was on the Broads putting a Keepnet out on the Side of the Boat with a few Cans of Beer or a couple of bottles of Wine just to keep it Cool in while the water. But if a Ranger Boat comes along and asks for your Fishing Licence just tell him you got Drinks in there that won't be able to run away.  

• Like 1

I haven't been asked for my licence in the two years since I started fishing again. Latest one is an email so I don't know what would happen if I was asked and didn't have my phone or a decent signal with me. I guess they would want id then check up later. Until I'm asked I'll never know. The only time I was asked for it was to prove my age for a concession when joining a club.

Seems like a good plan Andrew :default_winko: Another tip for staying cool is to point a fan downwards and place some ice at the foot of it, it apparently generates cooler air. Here's another tip..... put the ice in a bowl otherwise your floor will get wet. I put the ice in a bowl, honest :default_biggrin: x

If you can get some of the bubble wrap that is covered in foil used for insulation, a roll or two used to cover your cabin windows during the day when the sun is out during hot days, makes for keeping the cabin much cooler. 👍🏻