2012 meets?

DaveFlames

This should confuse things even more for you, Dave! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Jimbo (James) is a Moderator and we're still waiting to hear when the Spring Meet will take place.

So am I John! And as you have attended the last 2 spring meets, I'm quite surprised you haven't noticed I don't organise them........but maybe I'm not :roll:

So it looks like the 'official' spring meet is the Oulton Broad meet then, or is it 'un-official' or is it someone will turn up and say "Are you the NBN lot, and John will reply, no we are the Judean People's Front....

John congrats on organising what looks to be a great meet - looking forward to it!! cheersbar

The Spring meet at Salhouse will still be taking place Jonzo, worry not :wave

So am I John! And as you have attended the last 2 spring meets, I'm quite surprised you haven't noticed I don't organise them........but maybe I'm not :roll:

James, Hi.

It was your statement to Jonzo (above) that made me think you were organising this one or had some insider "Mod" info... (and it's the last three we've attended!) :party2:

Gav, Hi

Repartee? :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I have now spoken to Barry regarding the Northern spring meet. Sadly after suffering both a close bereavement and personal injury in the last couple of weeks, he feels unable to organise an event for this year. I would like to wish him a speedy recovery and send him my condolences :(

He does however hope to organise something for later on in the season, so fingers crossed........

All the very best Barry and thankyou for the considerable time, effort and personal expense you have put into the past events :clap:clap:clap

I hope this statement meets your satisfaction John and puts the matter to bed as it were?

So what is everyone saying, that they would like a northern spring meet to take place in May? :)

If theres enough people that want to do this, then I may be around to help out on Saturday 19th May, as part of a Norfolk tour, before we head back north the next day.

Maybe people could post up if they would be inclined to attend IF we did get something organised :dance

Julz :wave

Indeed, many thanks to Barry for his help in the past , and we are sorry to hear that life as not been so kind to you of late, I hope you have better times ahead soon, and look forward to seeing you and Olive again later in the season cheers

Julz :wave

No no John I'm not organising it. The quote you copied, incidentally from the 'Members Only' area and placed on open forum two guns was made because I was lead to believe a Northern meet was taking place . cheers

Oh dear, James...... I truly and humbly grovel........... I'd honestly forgotten that..... please delete my post if you wish..... :bow:bow:bow

I hope this statement meets your satisfaction John and puts the matter to bed as it were?

What on earth have I done to upset you, then? I don't need nor want your "satisfaction", James. In fact I am only sorry I ever mentioned it. :oops::oops::oops:

Barry, So sorry to hear that, perhaps we'll meet up later in the season for a jar in happier circumstances?

Echo the above best wishes for Barry - a damned decent guy and I hope we get to meet at some point this year.

Quo Vadis (and Trev) - the peoples popular fron of Judea - splitters!! :grin:

Yes, well thats the sort of blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non creative garbage, sitting there on your loathsome spotty behinds not careing a tinkers cuss etc etc :naughty: