Gracie

I changed my Avatar pic yesterday, you know the one with the Prosecco. Well I don't want people to think I am a lush or anything so decided to change it. It hasn't quite turned out as I expected. I was asked yesterday what is it. Well it's a boat, wine, water and a rock. All my favourite things, apart from the rock :facepalm:I'm going to change it again at some point, apologies in advance

I am useless at techy stuff, I think I might ask my Charlie for help, it will certainly turn out better :default_biggrin:

Have a great weekend

Grace x

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Tis a tad fuzzy Grace :default_biggrin: But love the idea :91_thumbsup:

If you asked a kind Forum member, maybe KP nuts :default_biggrin: I'm sure that idea could be set up and a photo taken in real life so to speak! 

Substitute a pint of Humpty Dumpty and they could do one for me too!! :default_beerchug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, kpnut said:

What did I miss? 

Morning Kate, Gracie did an aviator with a bottle of wine and a wine glass on the bows of a boat (her favourite things) plus water but it was a tiny bit fuzzy so I suggested some kind person (like you) could maybe replicate the picture in real life :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

I used to have just the picture but alas no more, good excuse for another. Or even better, for Gracie to visit one time she’s up in Norfolk and we’ll take it together, along with supping the contents! How about it Gracie?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sounds good to me Kate, getting me heels on as we speak :default_biggrin: I have a few requirements when I arrive, if you don't mind.....

Prosecco

Prosecco

Prosecco

Two wine glasses

Remember this too Kate, a meal without wine is called breakfast :default_biggrin:

I might just take you up on that lovely offer one day, thank you

Grace x

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Gracie said:

I have a few requirements when I arrive, if you don't mind.....

Prosecco, Prosecco, Prosecco

Two wine glasses

Is that one for each hand ?

4 hours ago, Gracie said:

Remember this too Kate, a meal without wine is called breakfast :default_biggrin:

Gracie - have you lost your mind ?

Have you never heard of a Champagne Breakfast ?

One of my greatest pleasures on a holiday is to enjoy a glass of champagne, on a terrace, whilst eating a wide-ranging breakfast buffet

And being made from fruit (grapes) it is one of my 5-a-day :default_winko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gracie said:

Sounds good to me Kate, getting me heels on as we speak :default_biggrin: I have a few requirements when I arrive, if you don't mind.....

Prosecco

Prosecco

Prosecco

Two wine glasses

I might just take you up on that lovely offer one day, thank you

Grace x

I’m certainly partial to a glass or three of Prosecco. Not sure for breakfast but I’ll try anything once. 
Two ladies on the train yesterday morning broke open a bottle of fizz well before 9am, so I know it’s possible!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, grendel said:

just be aware there are limits to how often you can change your avatar (i cant remember what they are off the top of my head, but they are there.)

It'd be nice to know though 

Once or twice but not often. It is hidden in the software settings, somewhere and would take a lot of time to find.

The worst that would happen is someone would be stuck with a second choice of avatar for a while.

I have access to delete an avatar in the event of it being unsuitable but have never had to, yet.

• Like 3

'you have quite enough to do.            you have quite enough to do'. 

You're not wrong there

He needs to get the model 'B.A' finished - My grandsons are patiently waiting and ask me on a regular basis - as are 'B.A's crew.  Not seen a post on the model thread for ages now :default_sad:

Griff

16 hours ago, grendel said:

just be aware there are limits to how often you can change your avatar (i cant remember what they are off the top of my head, but they are there.)

I know a certain member who must have passed those limits some while ago . . .   :default_smiley-angelic002:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

'you have quite enough to do.            you have quite enough to do'. 

You're not wrong there

He needs to get the model 'B.A' finished - My grandsons are patiently waiting and ask me on a regular basis - as are 'B.A's crew.  Not seen a post on the model thread for ages now :default_sad:

Griff

Grendel will need to paint your figure with a much lighter shade of grey as an update. 😁

• Haha 5