All change at DRL?

Dan

I've had a quick look and noticed there are no dimensions listed. Not a problem for us old timers but surely a 1st timer would be interested in the size of boat they were hiring?

I also noticed that Magical Time (Foster 30) is listed as new for 2013, while i'm aware it has been totally refitted from a bare shell it is definitely not a new boat. When you click on the PDF it shows an Aphlacraft 29 or 31.

Assuming someone uses a search engine to find a boat/holiday, wouldn't Anglia and Boat be good words to have in your name? as a technophobe I have no idea how search engines work but it makes sense to me. :Stinky

Probably not, actually. :)

Putting common words like "Boat" and "Anglia" gets zillions of hits because they are so commonplace and appear on so many pages.

It's often actually better to call a business something unusual, or with a "bespoke" spelling, then they pop out at the top of search engine listings.

For example googling "DRL boats" still shows the as the top hit, whereas "Anglia Boats" has them some way down the list, below "Anglia Yacht Brokers" etc. ...