miserable?

unclemike

its because there stuck in a drowning drumming noise ridden sardin can with a hint of green house  sweating cooking machine ,listening to some ole rubbish super market music 

bu tnot all the time ...........

would u be happy ..............................

and just got a can of "how much " in  one hand and trying to listen to the "one on   the rite is a large house yer can,t afford " commnetary ...........................arghhhhhhhhhhhhpheeeeeeeew

bring back me on the lizzie simpson with a joke and flatt out dun the river to thurne mill ............

or the  "golden galeon  "when we had a good ole larf............................dear ole cubcake ....!!!!!

but they do doo good and get some gooood buiness, so said in jess no offence none taken 

wel dun trip boat guys and gals ......................been there dun that ,............................

• Like 2

well if it got to be said ......i,lll do it...............................

tell it how it is no drees up nor no holes bareed

the bull can go along way, but the truth can not lie ................................

grab a bull by the horns and hang on ...................!!!!!

stop listen and wait  a while yar mite larn sum thang.....................

remember i,m the worlds worst liar and bull person  but even i have to eat humble pie ................

take a pic the world will see all ...........................

• Like 1

Got to say it, the grockles on the Southern rivers trip boats generally look happy, either instigating or returning waves. Coincidentally the only boat crew that didn't return our waves and looked thoroughly miserable down this way over the weekend was flying a well known North rivers yacht club burgee. A friendlier place is 'down South'.

Well, I won 4 tickets for a 'Broads Tours' trip in a raffle and we will be using them this holiday, so I will see for myself.  I must say that 650xs's description doesn't sound encouraging, but I assume (hope!) they have a bar onboard and, if nothing else, it will be a new experience. 

• Like 1