Abroad V The Broads

Gracie

I too am lucky enough to live here and have my own boat on the Broads. Howeve, now being retired, we love to get away for some assured sunshine a couple of times each year. Any good weather we get in The Broads is counted as a bonus.

I too can't see the point of just sitting on the beach/beside the pool reading a book. For me, travel is about seeing different things, experiencing different foods, cultures and wildlife.

Looking forward to Sri Lanka in a couple of months, and (probably) France in the Summer.

Life is like a cigarette - to be burned right down to the but!

• Like 1

Watershed, you are a  boring/sad/a creature of habit! .... well you told me to call you one!

Money no object? I'd have at least one boat on the broads, one in Dartmouth and another on the Med somewhere. A limo (with driver) to get me from one to another.

So, in answer to the original question Broads or abroad, I'd have to say.... both!

• Like 2

Watershed, you are a  boring/sad/a creature of habit! .... well you told me to call you one!

Money no object? I'd have at least one boat on the broads, one in Dartmouth and another on the Med somewhere. A limo (with driver) to get me from one to another.

So, in answer to the original question Broads or abroad, I'd have to say.... both!

A Limo? I'd have a Lear jet - at least :)