Did any of you catch the repeated Great Canal Journeys last night

ranworthbreeze

Did any of you watch the reated "Great Canal Journeys" on the Llangollen Canal last night on channel 14, More 4?

Prunella Scales & her husband Timothy West continued their canal journeys on the Llangollen Canal, even though this is a repeated series I still like these type of programmes.

This is a great canal to visit not to many locks, tunnels and aquaducts with a few lift bridges.

Regards

Alan

As I said on another thread a while back, they have been filming I believe on the Forth and Clyde and Union canals. Hopefully doing another series.

Dave am with you on that one. My days of locks are far gone, and the hair is going the same way also :naughty:

cheers Iain.

I loved the series but have to say that I was slightly annoyed by Mr West's attitude to Ms Scales' disability. He and his son banged on and on about how it was such an inconvenience for them that their wife/mother had early stage dementia.  Not sure he meant to come over like this but he went down in my estimation as a result.

cheersbar

Steve

There are a few famous faces on the Broads but I suspect that most, if not all, value their privacy and relaxation time whilst afloat.

And a few infamous ones also JM, I know of one who will be afloat next May.... Me! :naughty: Seriously though, I do agree what you are saying.

cheers Iain.