Beagling Aboot Toon!

Timbo

Canny mornin ha is everyone the'da? Things are neet lookin goof fo' the Toon wi' Crystal Palace in the next match, an' de Jung wi' anuthor deflated lung. Still, hawa the lads! 

Howivvor on the baal this mornin wi' the beagles an' an opportunity tuh laik wi' the camera on me fow-un. An' tuh sha sum support fo' the Toon aaal the photographs will be in black an' white!

Wuh decided tuh wark a different route the'da due tuh the workmen diggin up mare iv the paths in the wud. See wuh walked throo the medieval marl pits overlookin the Trent Valley.

Wuh had neet gone far when the dogs weor attacked by a muckle fury squirrel throwin nuts at the' heeds man! 
"Cum doon heor an' dee that yee Mackems buggor!" said the wee dogs deed pallatic off.
Dramatic%20Black%20amp%20White_142366913

Furthor doon the path a shrew ran owor Dylan's sneck an' disappeared intee the grass. Dylan hunted fo' the shrew fo' ten minutes.

Dramatic%20Black%20amp%20White_142366900

Eventually he tracked doon...a stick!

Dramatic%20Black%20amp%20White_142366476

The hinnies weor just posin fo' a photograph when a soddin class buzzard skimmed wor heads makin wor blor the photograph.

Dramatic%20Black%20amp%20White_142366622

The class bord frightened the hinnies see mich the' myed leek ScoobyDoo an' ran awa owor the hills leek twa muckle lasses!

Dramatic%20Black%20amp%20White_142366655

Ah felt a reet stumor radgie chasin eftor the wee bairns!

See yee lator marras!
  • Like 6

Doug, do OI had bairn 'alkin' 'o Jon tha' would be a bi' more like 'his bu' 'hen agin I'm soore he's paar' Yorkshireman!

Mike...Uncle Albert wears the Captains hat but I'm considering flying the Cross Bones unless we get some new forum flags soon.

And as for being a Smoggie...I've only ever been to 'borough the once and it was shut! I'm proud to say like many who frequent the Broads I'm from Doncaster. Although Tyneside connections go back to Great Uncle Sam (no relation) who walked to Thorne near Doncaster from Jarrow on the march where he collapsed. He was nursed back to health by my Grandfather & they became very close friends for the rest of their lives. Sam worked as a shipbuilder at the 'shipyard' at Thorne. My Mum's elder brother moved to Newcastle in the early 70's and took me to see my first ever football match at St James Park. I'm afraid in all things except football my heart is in Norfolk...but there is a strong connection between the Broads & Newcastle United...they both need a change at the top!

• Like 4

Was the opening post written by Cheryl Cole ( I will call her that cos I can't spell her new name)

:Stinky

And just to ADD....

I am a Toon fan....

And a change at the very top would be good. 

Why is Ashley spending money on a second rate Scotish team, instead of putting it into the Toon...

COME ON THE TOON

:dance

• Like 1

I once drove to Liverpool wearing my newcastle United shirt to pick up a passport.. Having parked up I headed to the passport office when a scouser stopped me!

"Come e'yer yous Geordie scum! Am go'n ter kick yous in de c***weights yous 'ewk!" said the Scouser.

"Yes officer!" I replied to the policeman.