Maffett cruisers

Guest dominicaz69

it sounds as though Maffett and Pacific are bringing some of the "Old Mardler's" boats back into service

Maffet and Pacific put together would be an interesting mix, would be big enough to offer a good range of boats and still small enough to give the personal service.

There are also a good range of claret and cream boats in that neck of the woods that I am sure could be put back into service with a bit of work, if all 3 were to talk Loddon could be transformed as a hire base offering something completley unique to the southern broads.

Hi Everyone

I'm delighted to hear of a few additions to some small hirefleets.

However, in checking the Maffett Cruisers website I was slightly less impressed that they have 'nicked' one of my photos of Horning from this page of my website http://www.dhorner.horning.org.uk/page40.html for their header (behind the Maffett Crruisers logo/heading)

Might have been nice to have asked first, particularly given the statement on the home page "All photographs on site are by myself, with some additions from my family. Please contact me if you wish to reproduce the images"

:norty: :x

Dan

Hia

Possibly their doing I guess. A couple of hirefleets use the odd picture or two of mine.. I'm happy for them to do so free of charge, but of course good manners and courtesy, like asking first go a long way with me!

Still... nice they clearly thought it a good photo! ;)

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...