Quiet and Peaceful 4

NorfolkNog

As usual Howard, your holiday tales are not strictly "holiday tale" are they?. More like another "Howards pub cruises"  cheersbar cheersbar :lol: :lol: .

Seriously though Howard, some great pics there, and some really good info regarding pubs some of us might not know about.

Personally, being allergic to alcahol, i`m more interrested in the food side of things, because this May, we`re bringing Karens mum and dad on Lightning, so appreciate all the pics and info.

cheers  mate.

• Like 1

Hi Neil

We do like to hire out of season as it is so quiet and peaceful as the thread suggests!

We do try to hire in May or early June if we can as it is still fairly peaceful and the the weather is usually pretty good. I really wouldn't fancy being out during July, August or Bank Holidays!!! :-o

I do envy Howard for going out of season, we've been late October a couple of times before the kids came along, the Autumn colours and the peace and quiet was unforgettable will definitley be going out of season when the kids are off hand, when's the earliest you can kick them out, about 12 years do you reckon? :naughty:

Having said that I do enjoy the silly season, boot and people watching (or gongoozling as Alan R/B puts it) is a damn good sport, not forgetting the deck totty, men should be banned from helming with their shirts off Lol

Grace :kiss

• Like 1

I'm good with the busy times too. I love watching all the boaty goings on. I also like quiet waters out of season but I've never fancied winter cruising because of the cold (especially at night) and limited daylight hours. It's nearly spring though and it's light for longer so I can certainly see the appeal.

• Like 2