Quiet and Peaceful 4

NorfolkNog

Popped into the Wayford Bridge Inn. Interesting decor with the glossy white tiles. Someone likened it to a vets, could be right!

Oh Howard, I could just about remove that pic, but, as you went to the trouble of taking and posting , I wont. I have words for it also, but NOT printable on an open forum! :naughty:

I am sure our members will all carry a bog roll with them, before going there! :hardhat:

Know wonder Jon's business is booming, when he has such a huge convenience close by! :naughty:

It may suit some people, but it aint mine. :norty: The pub!

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

ehh up yer norfernreer too nad good lady too

hope yer in good books now !!!!!

tell us more on the vets ...............

vets was ok ?????

nice to meet sorry too busy to bore yer longer ...

enjoy trip and see soon

now I,m orf hum to dream of a new rudd and more boots too ...

ehh up yer norfernreer too nad good lady too hope yer in good books now !!!!! tell us more on the vets ............... vets was ok ????? nice to meet sorry too busy to bore yer longer ... enjoy trip and see soon  now I,m orf hum to dream of a new rudd and more boots too ...

Good lady fussed and watered so back in best books, good to meet and very interesting indeed and to see some fine boots too.:-)

No one in vets at all, like Mary celeste so very swift one and quick exit and not cheap either bring back Wood Farm I say

post-38-0-75648400-1424203127_thumb.jpg

Howard, I would just like to say a huge thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to post the pictures and info, I am loving your Quiet and Peaceful series, keep it coming :clap  Grace :kiss

Thank you Grace x glad you like them, more tomorrow hopefully (Horning black hole permitting) :-o

• Like 1

The photo of the Wayford Bridge Inn is visible proof that those responsible for the place have completely lost the plot. The choice of decor is utterly hideous and quite beyond belief. It would be more at home in some Victorian Town Hall public conveniences.

Not exactly a warming, welcoming vista for a pub. Considerably fail I'm afraid.

All IMHO of course :)

• Like 2

Hi Iain, just looked behind bar, yes does look to be few whiskies. Good pub, very friendly too  :smile: 

Hi Howard,

They use to sell "Craigellachie" Malt there, many moons ago. My late father in law and I had to sample a few purely for scientific purposes, and nothing to do with climbing the hill to get there! :naughty:

cheers Iain.