You've been framed - PHB Style

BroadAmbition

I got in from work earlier (Having a right old battle with some porcelain wall tiles for a customer) and 'You've been framed' was on - there was a cabin cruiser attempting passage through Potter Heigham Bridge - it made it - sort of - minus a totally destroyed centre cockpit roof.  I've had a look-see on you-tube but can't find the clip as of yet.

Anyone else saw it?

Griff

Saw a better YBF moment this morning on good morning britain, A man returned to his car to find someone unconcious beside and a brick on the floor, assuming an assault he contacted police and ambulance but later noticed damage to his car, checked the cctv camera he had parked by to see the man chuck the brick at his window to break in and it bounced straight back into his head laying him out cold! The guy was arrested in hospital.

I may have laughed a bit, just a bit mind......

• Like 3

I didn't laugh a little, I laughed till I cried, serves him bloody right. It makes my blood boil that these criminals think they can just take what they want from perfectly honest, hard working people......they need to get off their backsides, get a job and pay for what they want just like the rest of us, I hope his head hurt a lot :naughty:

Grace

• Like 2