Hello - NB Here we come!

lnormski

Hi everyone,

New to the forum so thought I would say Hi!

Coming to the NB 2nd week in easter on the Jolly Richie with my family and cant wait!. 

Does anyone have any photos of the boat as the only ones I can find are the ones when it was 1st released (which was 2013 I believe)

Hi, thx for the welcome,

I hope the feed on the Richardsons website comes true about the weather in Easter...would be lovely to go up on the sundeck for the week! :)

I love the fact these forums are set up as the last time I went on the Broads was about 10 years ago.  Now I can get all the information and help before I go.  I am looking to go from Richardsons @ Stalham, to How Hill for the 1st nigh, round to Ranworth & Wroxham (maybe stopping at Horning on the way) and then back to Potter Heigham and then back to Stalham again. 

Im sure everyone will be able to see us coming from a mile off :)

• Like 2

:wave and  :welcome:

I've seen the boat moored up and it looks just like it does in the brochure! Clive Richardson is a member on the forum so hopefully he can give you some more information/pictures.

Have a brilliant time and share your time on the forum for us all to see :)

cheers

Hello Inormski,

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

Here is the link to Richardson's website for the Jolly Richie:-

http://www.richardsonsboatingholidays.co.uk/boats/the-jolly-richie/

I would have a look at their information and instruction videos access can be found on the above link (see the tab First Timers) or in our forum information pages, look under Visiting the Broads.

Regards

Alan

don't worry, you should be moored up side on most of the time, hopefully the right side to the bank, if you are not then there are doors into the front well..

When moored stern on the deck to the door is fairly wide but there will usually be a boat next door.

Thx for the info :)

Also am I right in reading Richardsons has a new mooring/area in Horning?

Would be good as 1 day (if the weather is nice) we are looking to hop off the boat and pop up to Bewilderwood.

Have the whole week pretty much planned and still have 3 weeks and 3 days to wait...cant wait!.

The moorings we are developing in Horning are for private use,  there will be provision for two 24hr public moorings but not until we have finished.

I think you should be ok to moor at Ferry boatyard if the staithe is full