Stocking up? What do we need?

JawsOrca

Just had a look in my cupboard at home and the ones from Morrisons are made by Simpsons.  Not tried them yet but I am sure they will be just as good.     On a cold night after a good main meal a steam pud and whatever will just hit the spot.

No one has mentioned rat traps. How often have I heard rats scrambling over the cabin roof or along the decks, weird , unsettling sound. Big critters, Norfolk rats!

Another must have is small cubes of fish. Last thing sprinkle a few on your best friend's cabin roof. If the rats don't eat the fish bits then come sun-up the sea-gulls will crash-land onto the roof as they struggle to grab the the fish snacks. Very noisy, guaranteed to wake your friends up! However, expect retaliation, unless you do it on the last night of your holiday. 

Iain, when will you be down on Oulton Broad?

No one has mentioned rat traps. How often have I heard rats scrambling over the cabin roof or along the decks, weird , unsettling sound. Big critters, Norfolk rats!

Another must have is small cubes of fish. Last thing sprinkle a few on your best friend's cabin roof. If the rats don't eat the fish bits then come sun-up the sea-gulls will crash-land onto the roof as they struggle to grab the the fish snacks. Very noisy, guaranteed to wake your friends up! However, expect retaliation, unless you do it on the last night of your holiday. 

Iain, when will you be down on Oulton Broad?

JM, early May is the answer lol, but, will ask Richos to fit all the relevant anti rat and dive bombing gear to my boat first!  :naughty: One has to be prepared!

cheers Iain.