Horning has new plant pots

SweetKingfisher1

Eee I dunno Marina young 'uns today. There's no respect...its all press this button ere, facetube this and twitface that. What's missing round 'ere is a good fence for us to lean on. It's all right saying if you want to know what's happening press this button, but what if we want to know what's really happening...like 'er...you know the one I mean...the one that's...well....I said to 'er "you wouldn't stand a chance, you might have TwitFace but we had things that you didn't like Diphtheria, an' Hitler, OK OK I know Rickets is making a resurgence but what do you expect putting them politic posters up for the Chinless & Gormless...in 'er window, in 'er actual window...and with those nets...'ave you seen the colour of those nets?" :naughty:  I'm off before I get a thick ear!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5

All I am saying is in where it says " Topic " you put what the topic is about, not meanless words . Regards Marina

Sorry All.. she does moan... I think that's why Dad got a dual steer boat  :hardhat:

It makes the threads (not topics.. but I do like Topics.. much better than snickers) more fun as it makes you click on them to read.. although this forum is known for quickly going off topic.. :swordpir:  lol

• Like 4

What I never understood, among many many things, was why Topic's were always smaller than Mars or Marathons. In the modern parlance I must 'go commando' as I don't do 'Snickers'. Come to think of it I don't do Cif since they changed from Jif, there's clinics for that sort of thing. I just don't get this name change rubbish...but then if people want to see a Costa coffee shop at Potter Heigham and I can get some investors together how about National Perc for a name?

Not so much off topic as on lots of them!

• Like 4

Hi MM,

You forgot to put a disclaimer at the bottom of your topic.

"This may contain nuts" :naughty:

Regards

Alan

Dear Sir,

you go too far and I am sure Iain will support me in this matter as he too is Scotts, and as on occasion I fall over. Although they may be a 'footnote' on the folk/pop crossover scene, Leith's finest should not be used as an actual footnote on a topic. Besides which to put just one of them on the bottom of a topic may be considered cruel. After all they have been twins for a long time, both at home and at work. As for the nut content, surely this would depend on whether you get the one that sings the high notes? Attaching one to the bottom of a topic also brings into question 'mobility' issues. How could one 'walk 500 miles' if he's stapled to the bottom of a missive or indeed a chocolate bar?

Yours sincerely

Gladys Baumflogh

• Like 3

You lot are not taking this seriously!!

I was expecting at least a five page rant on the topic of plant pots. I want my money back!

By the way, the plant pots have now lined themselves up on either side of St Benet's green, well out of the way of parking and through traffic.

cheers

Steve

• Like 2

You lot are not taking this seriously!!

I was expecting at least a five page rant on the topic of plant pots. I want my money back!

By the way, the plant pots have now lined themselves up on either side of St Benet's green, well out of the way of parking and through traffic.

cheers

Steve

Page 1 of 5

scroll down>>>>

Page 5 of 5

Rant over! :naughty:

cheers Iain

Steve I think we should be asking for a premium for providing the "Entertainment"...  :naughty:... Although this lot have been eating far too many topics.. 

Good news on the pots, I think/hope.. (Not sure which side of the fence pot I stand on this one! so I'm staying out of it and you will find me in the car park if needed!).

Seems they have decided they are to go ! I wonder where they will end up now ? Councillors to walk the plank from the Staithe maybe.

Well, maybe the Councillors will get one each, to stand on their own garden patio, all at the cost of everyone's Council Tax. Councillors are renown for wasting money.

• Like 1