Hello

Hello every one I have resonantly fell in love with the broads just got back from are second time on the broads and looking forward to are next trip in August and Meany more to come I would like to thank people on the other forum for getting back to me and to the londonrascal for telling me about this forum look forward to seeing more of his videos and to chatting to people on here

• Like 3

Welcome Gareth,   :wave  Hope you had a great holiday, but it is customary, to tell us all about your holiday on this forum. Just scroll to the Holiday Tales where everyone will be waiting. 

Oh Geoff you type just like a Mod! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

a mod .............................person on scooter like s sca.northern soul and such like

like mirrors...............a lot

wear ole green coats.....................

likes slip shoes or dm,s ................

Yarmouth is a meccka............................

a mod ...............................come on .................

a,m I rite ....????

• Like 4

Hi Gareth

:welcome: from me as well

As you can see from above, we are a nosey lot on here :nosey:

Not really, we just love the Broads so much and love to read about (or watch) each others adventures so we can get our fix when we are not there ourselves.

have fun here

:dance

PS. did anyone mention we like to see pictures

• Like 4

a mod .............................person on scooter like s sca.northern soul and such like

like mirrors...............a lot

wear ole green coats.....................

likes slip shoes or dm,s ................

Yarmouth is a meccka............................

a mod ...............................come on .................

a,m I rite ....????

Nah Jon, am really as bad as you :naughty:  Orf MY web site! :norty:  Funny enuff I do own a green winter jacket. Have you been lookin in my wardrobe! :nosey: Oh I can speek Narfolk, as I mimic accents lol

cheers Iain

P.S. Ony joking about the Orf bit seeing as you are a site sponsor! :clap

When a youngster, and went to relations home in Liverpool, two weeks down there and I would speek scouse. Mum being Welsh was not amused :naughty: I would start asking for a jam buttie, or a bottle of pop (lemonade to me normally up here) when we returned home to Ayr. I still use the well used word in Liverpool scouse...werrrk ! or sherrrrt !

All a bit of fun on a Monday morning. Well it beats werrrrrk! :naughty:

Och naw MM we dinny spoke like that atawe :norty:  so we dinny. :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 2

Hi will have photos to put up from April but the best thing of all is we are going again in June and August one thing I like to arsk is about slack water at great Yarmouth for wot I have look up the best time to cross will be 6 30 am on the 5 of June form wot I can see is low slack water is always in the morning sorry if I go on a bit still learning

Hi Gareth,

If you haved watched London Rascals latest blog Belmore TC was 8ft 10" So it looks like an early departure from Straceys Arms or Stokesby for you to clear the two bridges. It is approx 1 and a half hours or so to Gt Yarmouth from Straceys Arms where Robin was moored. So a 6am departure I regret to say. Still on the plus side, it will be way past dawn by then.

cheers Iain.