Ok, - Who Did it Then?

BroadAmbition

Maybe no one in here but it seems like a good place as any to start.

I received a parcel today,  One that I had not ordered,  part of the address had the name 'Broad Ambition' and 'Gods Country' - which is correct of course.

On opening said delivery, inside was this:-

Very apt of course and a very nice gift to receive for 'B.A' - I shall use them at the forthcoming meet at Salhouse assuming craft are to be dressed overall.  We do have a set of dressing lines but not any specific 'Gods Country' ones - we do now.

So if it was anyone in here - TVM

Griff

post-65-0-06663100-1430585562_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe no one in here but it seems like a good place as any to start.

I received a parcel today,  One that I had not ordered,  part of the address had the name 'Broad Ambition' and 'Gods Country' - which is correct of course.

Griff

It was delivered to your moorings in Norfolk then?

Oh dear, there is no hope for you now Robin. Best pack your bags and move to the promised land or summat like that. The chosen one, not the Chelsea Manager, the BA Skipper has smitten you. Enjoy your roast beef n yorkshire pud seven days a week! :naughty:  Spotted Dick for afters!

cheers Iain.

PETER, wong again, this is the true flag,you lot are all incomers from various raids ,viking, romans,and for those who hate the  french many of you are descended from the normans after william beat harold in 1066

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-World-of-Flags-3m-10-flag-Welsh-Dragon-Bunting-Wales-/231485930873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35e5a2fd79