Injured Mod on holiday....

BroadScot

Crikey Iain, just read what happened, hope you are feeling better and are able to enjoy the rest of your holiday, take Eric's advice but try not to walk into anything else lol. Take no notice of this lot they are practically stalking you on the web cams, something I wouldn't dream of doing would I Eric  :naughty: some people are just so  :nosey:

Grace

• Like 4

So sorry to read about your argument with that fire extinguisher Iain. Looking at the photos posted, it was not in the best of places. I bet it has knocked you back some what, reading what you have told us. Just take it easy and we hope you are soon on the mend.  cheers  cheers  cheers

• Like 1

Hi you kind folks,

Alan R/B bruises I have aplenty. I met the Admiral at Rockland yesterday. He hit is head on the roof centre support, drew blood! I am keeping this brief.as typing laid on your back aint easy lol.  Long cruise tomorrow so Scoot can climb to Beccles proper hopefully. Take care all.

cheers Iain

• Like 4

Hi Iain,

If that was the bedroom door that the Admiral hit his head on, I did the same in Carousel and drew blood. The kids just laughed.

Hi Eric,

Nope the big support for the split sliding roof

cheers Iain.

The headache has gone away now, iain, though Janet's kind administrations and the Glenmorangie did still the pain somewhat!

I later swayed back to the New Inn for a couple and met the charming folks off Ranworth Breeze... stayed out way too late!

I got away at 07.10 this morning but managed a few of pics before (more to follow when I start our blog later this week)

post-146-0-24094000-1431371305_thumb.jpg

• Like 5