well i,m going to shout

shout i will ..............not a rant but a pat on back to my behind the scenes ............team 

just had some more stats and all that ole bull from the analytic team at hq.......................

we blooddy hell kiss me with a donkey and slap me **** .........................

hits up up up up .......................best part of hits peak 4000

views .....up up up ................80/180 per day ...............

web site views and proper view min look at adds over five mins ...............which is good so i,m told 

links work waffle works and sales up to .............at last some goos news as its bloody hard to do all this tar know 

about time ..............................

a big thank you to new targets ..........................james and tom well dun your guys .....................

now we still need more boats stop selling your boat under value we will and get a decent price great return and good market value on your boat .....try us we do it ....we doo honest 

we sell boats .................

thank you for all support over last difficult times ...............now to get on with it ..............

HAPPY BOATING....!

rite plug done with and bul out of way with a little blow me own trumpet too  ....well migth aswell ........................................

don,t forget the auction ...................mid july on saturday ....coming soon ..........more plugs i,m on  roll

• Like 7

ohh thnaks to the nun team for there support too ..............opps thanks guys ...................

we are all here to promote the area too not just in it for are own game .................

please come and meet me when you come to the broads i will grimmmmice and shout but i too appreciate all who come to visit me ....thnak you 

ok thank for your support too members and customers and people who like to trunk too on my yard and my waffle too

but I should say a big thank you to the nbn team ........

thank you all ...............

rite I,m now orf to moan somewhere ...grrrrrrrr

orf my land ...!!!

• Like 2

well that was loverly to meet and quickly help ye welcome ..thnak you for the feed back good or bad i take it like a man ,,,,,,,,,,,,now ge the boat dunn and we will launch her for you .......

• 1 month later...

hello us rough ole lot at wayford again ...........................

we are on the look out for more boats again we have sold a lot of boats from the boats sales side of  the business.so we need your boat to sell 

we charge super low rates and get results do all viewings accompanied too ...............no hassle quick turn round we need boats to sell 

we would love to hear from you about your boat .......................

wayford boats sales .................01692 582555...........07789095032..................call mike at our office or teresa..............

remember we sell boat s,get results and achieve a good selling price .............

• 1 month later...

we are welcome to see our sole stuff and pop in .....any time but please do not just walk around please make yer self known to us .......then we coin,t bite 

we need more stock to sell freeman's ,shetland normans and all type sod craft to sell

looking for aqua fibre  of all types bountys .........wooden boat ex fleet boat livaboards too

more stock to arrive soon now ue restored using the summer hols with kids 

we need inflatables ,dinghies sailing dinghies too

ribs ,speed boats and all sorts fishing boats too..........

we need boats we buy boats too for the trade up and down the country too 

give us a call ..................wayford boat sales 

don,t forget our work shop services .........full mobile inboard/ out board  engine service 

we repair boats too from wood to fibre glass

thank you ....jon

give us a call or emial me we need stock to sell 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

thank you willj, we sell boats yer know and work on them too ..

just sold a very well respected large fresh out of hire boat from a very respected hire company too 

two  very happy families too...............

we need more we sell boat,s bang on asking price and work hard to make that sale ...

auction and end of season sale 28 29 th november at our yard a shed full of parts for sale all boat bits needed and boats of coarse too......

we accept all craft to sell from low to high we sell boats all types we have a huge client list with finance in place no waiting around quick decisions with us ........

we need more stock ...

we work hard we do,nt mess around we get on with it .....were not posh and we are what you see but we do get it done ...

one day i will have a posh road but until then pop in with yer wells and squeeze in to the office .....

come and have a see we are here to help ..........happy boating ....!

• Like 5

vat sales comms .........what is that in all the ole back pocket then off to spain ....yeah.....

if you have a boat its 6% plus vat simple ..................mine fee 350.00 plus vat vat arghhhhhhh

small item have to be price we sell them simple too many small bits 

look no buyers premium .....what no buyers premium ....

if you wish to bid on large item yer resgistra.......simple 

via email phone or in person ........

money must be in place 

boats can be river trilled after auction or before not on day 

you have a week from 23rd isn to look a boats and river trail them 

fender props life jackets light mud weights etc etc 

large item sold in auction at my discretion ............i will explain ...

boat hook ...fender eye rope and some old nav light s...................price 12.50....ye pray 12.50..... ticket price that will be some leg room all under cover items in the main shed simple....??

yard sale and auction ..................boat yard sale 

20 hp two stroke out board bid on it in auction .......start,s  .............£120.00    bid from that up ward we hope 

not waiting for three ole boys raging over 50 pence bid while tar chew over the fast talk about the ole days and bid with that ole sticks in 50 pee increments ...... yer naw what i mean .....

boat in auction for 23 foot floats ands boats safety runs starts stop need a bit of love value ...£4/6k

guess what the bidding is to start ..................not £1.00.......coreect ...........£4 k ish

a lot of boats and engines etc etc boats from £100.00...............£50k

hope this helps ......preetty simple like me .......

IT FREE TO ENTER ........FREE...............FREE...............

TALK TO ME WHAt you are going to put in and we will see to help you ........

we will vet it and if we don,t want it my word is final ...simple 

small item fixed price ..........as above in shed.....on show simple 

boats are free , sell the boat then the commission applies simple  .......... simple as that 

blimmey is it me or is it to easy ..........!!!!!

bring yer boat dinghy engine parts boats bits and bobs etc etc etc   .........i will sell them simple  ......

item ,s taken in all the time ,view days from 23rd all week  leading up to auction days 28 th and 29th simple 

please read all my post al over the net to keep up to date 

yer name  it we will have it ...................................

come bring yer bitts and bobs then view the other item ,s on show simple  

i will keep posting bit and bobs as they come in but not all too busy at mo 

see list all ,over .............

ask if we have it it might be quicker then i will tell you this is coming and it is ok 

just ask yer know the score .............happy to help 

buyers to registra with us as above please read all the waffle and if don,t make sense then kick me **** and i will help to explain.........

On 15/11/2015, 08:47:45, 650xs said:

if you have a boat its 6% plus vat simple ..................mine fee 350.00 plus vat vat arghhhhhhhboat 

So let's get simple, Jon.

If I have a boat that sells for £20,000, you'll charge £1200 + 20% = £1440

And £350 + 20% = £420

That's a total of £1860 if I'm correct?

Just so that anyone will know what it will cost them, Jon. That sounds quite reasonable. 

ohh dear ..............small boat i.e. under 6 k min fee 

boats over .................6 k 6%...................all plus vat ................

no buyers premium .........just turn up buy and collect and gooooo

all items  are sold in sheds under cover fixed price bring yer cash .........

bid to buy .............if you wish to bid on large item you must registra to register just contact us .we are here to help 

we sell boat and have sold quite a few meant for auction already which is gooood ...so we need more we want boats we have boats to sell from 100.0      £50k

blimmey give me your boats and boat s bits and bobs .....

we love boats .....all types yachts cruiser etc etc etc 

"If I have a boat that sells for £20,000, you'll charge £1200 + 20% = £1440

And £350 + 20% = £420

That's a total of £1860 if I'm correct?"

I don't think thats correct, as I read it 

Sale of £20,000    =  6% + Vat Total £1440

Min Fee of £350 + vat charged on sales upto £6000