Name that boat !

Alan

As it decided to pour with rain today I decided to upload all my Broads photos to albums on Facebook. Each album was named by the year including the boat name but I'm stuck on one year. I know we had Kingfisher Dawn in 87 and I'm pretty sure we went to the same yard in 88 but had a slightly larger boat. I can only find the attached 2 photos that give any sort of clue. Can anyone name that boat?

Thanks.

Alan.

post-664-0-29551700-1436124614_thumb.jpg

post-664-0-20845100-1436124659_thumb.jpg

As it decided to pour with rain today I decided to upload all my Broads photos to albums on Facebook. Each album was named by the year including the boat name but I'm stuck on one year. I know we had Kingfisher Dawn in 87 and I'm pretty sure we went to the same yard in 88 but had a slightly larger boat. I can only find the attached 2 photos that give any sort of clue. Can anyone name that boat?

Thanks.

Alan.

The first picture is at St Olaves.The second shows part of a name that looks that it might be Buccaneer Boats, off to Craigs list!

http://www.broads.org.uk/wiki/index.php5?title=Boatyard_Details&YardId=33

I'm confused myself now and wondering if the 2nd picture is someone else's boat! I don't remember ever going with Buccaneer and in those days we always went with Blakes as Hoseasons was always considered a bit more expensive. I'm sure it was a Kingfisher Cruisers boat.

Thanks.

Alan.

Left pic Santa Fe - Harvey Eastwoods, Brundall.  Capt Morgan Buccaneer Boats.

The Richos one was used in 1976 by a School Party every Easter from Wishow. .Three used every year then, I should have said.

cheers Iain