England Are for now Doing Pretty Good Huh? Oh Dear!

Hylander

The team not only beat the Aussies,they completely out played them,well down lads.turning the clock back I like many thought JP should have been in the team.The selectors got it right.We did well against the Kiwis,but they really turned it on against the Aussies.

I thought Clark spoke very well in defeat.What a summer for English cricket.

Once again well done lads.

Ian :bow  cheers  :clap  :dance  cheersbar

• Like 1

I have options Ian, drive to Chester le Street three and a half hour drive. Old Trafford over four hours pending how bad the M6 is.

But, my favourite option is to fly down early flight, and sit inside Lord's at a Test match. I have been to Lord's but sadly only at the entrance next to the Lords Taveners!

Seen several at Chester le Street, and many at Old Trafford, thanks to my late uncle who was a member there.

Durham CCC are to be congratulated...First, Collingwood then Harmisson, now Stokes and Woods...Scott Borthwick next maybe? Not bad for a not so long ago Minor Counties side.

cheers Iain

• 2 weeks later...

One URN now safely locked up....again at Lord's or some safe deposit box:naughty: For safe keeping till the next series downunder in Australia I think 2017. It sure was a topsy turvy series. Both sides require new faces before the next time. Over to the ECB, and Andrew Strauss etc. 

cheersIain.