Christmas treat

RayandCarole

Yes, YEs, YES!!! Sorry got carried away. 

A good Whiskey, brandy, gin and I have some very special rums. The latest from Nicaragua. One of the best I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a lot, purely out of scientific research). 

Mind you Christmas must come a lot in my house:dance

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Being the age you are JA, a gallon of finest RED was 1/6d!:naughty:

xmas6Iain

And was bought in a glass jar from the local chemists Iain. Petrol stations were only just being built back then. But of course you'd know all that old chap... I remember you collecting your first hire boat as well. You were what... only just past middle aged?  :taunt:

Happy Christmas you little tyke :kiss

Oh JanetAnn, You're just going to lurrrrve me! I brew my own tipple. Used Vegetable oil, delicately mixed with a dash of methanol alcohol, served on a bed of potasium hydroxide until the coctail has transesterificated into the finest biodiesel. Now! Doesn't that make your rocker cover salivate?

1 minute ago, MauriceMynah said:

Oh JanetAnn, You're just going to lurrrrve me! I brew my own tipple. Used Vegetable oil, delicately mixed with a dash of methanol alcohol, served on a bed of potasium hydroxide until the coctail has transesterificated into the finest biodiesel. Now! Doesn't that make your rocker cover salivate?

Ooooh.... and you live so close as well.

• Like 1