Broadcaster 2016 Digital Version Now Available

Viking23

As per title, difficult to find from the Broads Authority site, but here is a link.

http://html5.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=Broadcaster&pubid=d55702b1-4b67-415b-ae69-0ad00f49e71f

I know some will wait for the paper version, but others can't wait to take a peak...

enjoy.

Best regards, Richard

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Resist, no, I won't mention the obvious!!

That aside, without looking to nit pick, it looks to be a good read.

Well I did mean peek lol, not peak, but my ipad predictive text tries to make a "Mountain" out of anything lol.

3 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

The 'proper ones ' probably South Downs or the Peak District. The Park District may have it by a short head :naughty:

I see. 

Then we need some sign posts put up, posters. So people know where they are, and where their not.

Andrew

• Like 2

This issue just frustrates me - more than it should, probably...

I wish they would do what they always did, years ago and talk about 'The Broads'; I don't mind adding Norfolk, Suffolk or both, but Broads NP is simply not the way people speak of the place and they shouldn't be trying to force the change...

Happy that the Broads are 'a part of...' etc. it's honest and truthful and has been the case for a long time, without the need to be titled differently. I don't buy the notion that the change of name would be hugely beneficial... I just don't buy it...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

A map of the proper ones is here:

micci-map.png

Your map appears to have been doctored Peter,  (now there's a clever play on words ! :) )

A Google image search for "UK National Parks" gives dozens of maps that show that you have some missing....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=uk+national+parks+map&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI35D_7MXLAhVkQZoKHdWEDFUQsAQIHA&biw=1454&bih=778&dpr=0.9

Maybe best to go by the official government National Parks website, where their map shows this

http://www.nationalparks.gov.uk/visiting/maps/map-parks-names.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Broads, a proud member of the National Parks family.  

(a 100% accurate statement..... :))

map-parks-names.jpg