Where Do I Wish I Was Now?

Wyndham

Guest ExMemberKingFisher

Wonderful Kingfisher territory. Got some good pictures on that stretch. Probably the best ones approaching Belaugh from Coltishall. That's where the fellow in my Avatar was taken.

Only just seen this and yes I know that stretch like the back of my hand, tied to trees along there and had the most peaceful, stunning nights, all you could hear were the sound of the water, fish jumping and the tree's rustling, gives me goose pimples just thinking about it.

Lovely photo Wyndham thanks for posting

Grace

• Like 2

You bet Gren, I remember once polishing a bottle off with im indoors, on Star Gem, a hot summers night the roof back until 2 in the morning, the mozzies and bugs were a bit of a pest though, still up by 6 to watch the Kingfishers diving for their breakfast, what's not to like :default_icon_luvlove: (apart from the bugs of course lol)

Grace

• Like 1

The only problem this morning is it is raining here on the Broads , quite hard at times but we are in for a lovely afternoon hopefully.    It wants to get a move on though.

Lovely photograph and captures the true Broads beautifully.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If you were here now you probably would wish to be in the Med. It started to Bucket down about 3.00am and has not stopped. So hard it woke me in the night.

Lovely photo, captured the reflections beautifully.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1