Day Boats In London

Siddy

Hi just checking my mail and Groupon offered discount at this hire place.

Electric boats on the canal. Seems a good location checking the route map if your down that way.

https://goboat.co.uk/

Small print

Other day boats maybe available for hire always check terms and conditions and no back hander has been recieved for this deal.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, TheQ said:

interesting terms about alcohol!!

Whilst responsible, can't help thinking that is going to put folk off.

whilst in Tuscany a few years back we went on a day boat trip with some friends on Lake Trasimeno, granted we had a guy helming for us, but they honestly couldn't have poured any more wine and prosecco down our necks, I don't know where they kept it all, glass was never less than half full for a good 4 hour trip.

1 hour ago, rightsaidfred said:

For those not familiar with the area this is a fairly small length of waterway and I doubt you would be allowed to go through the locks to extend it.

Fred

How long would I need to hire to complete all areas on their website map ?

8 hours ago, JamesLV said:

Whilst responsible, can't help thinking that is going to put folk off.

whilst in Tuscany a few years back we went on a day boat trip with some friends on Lake Trasimeno, granted we had a guy helming for us, but they honestly couldn't have poured any more wine and prosecco down our necks, I don't know where they kept it all, glass was never less than half full for a good 4 hour trip.

Don't tell Grace about the wine:default_drinks:

• Like 2

Hi Snowy

It depends on what you want to do along the way, end to end and back without stopping and depending on traffic probably a couple of hours, Camden lock is a congested area with many livaboards and a vibrant market probably best visited by public transport, Little Venice contains a large number of moorings many permanent with good pedestrian access, Regents park/London Zoo is the only real open stretch, as a visitor it depends on what you are looking for but it is inner London.

Fred

• Like 2