What Would You Do ?

Snowy

I wonder where these could be buried ? Can you imagine finding this lot? ?    

Brinks Mat Robbery, Heathrow, 
In November 1983, a gang targeted a warehouse at Heathrow Airport, they found three tons of gold bullion worth  £26m 
The 6,000 gold bars have never been recovered.........

Now for a winters afternoon if your doing nothing, let your mind wander, (forgetting the legal aspect) what would you do if you found this ?

for me, a house on the Broads, a collection of cars, a Galeon 500 fly sort the family out etc 

F1C56B58-54E3-483A-B3C9-0137EB1A4CEF.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grendel said:

Jay, get the wife a new pair of high heels at the same time, then she will never catch up with you after she finds out about the women.:default_biggrin:

Wouldn't want to waste money though Mr G, I'm not a good mine :default_smile:

1 minute ago, jeffbroadslover said:

I can think of someone who would probably buy a vineyard with a wine cellar as big as a football pitch and have it all moved to somewhere within 25 miles of Acle !!

Nearly forgot the second warehouse fitted out for the shoe collection.

Jeff

I have no idea who you could mean!!! :default_smiley-angelic002:

I can't think who you mean Jeff but if it were me I would...........Buy a vineyard with a wine cellar as big as a football pitch and I'd have it all moved to somewhere within 25 miles of Acle

A second warehouse fitted out for my shoe collection and a shopping trip in Paris for designer coats, shoes and jeans :default_norty:

Grace

heels-and-jeans-.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LondonRascal said:

I found this recently, as had no idea you could buy 12KG Gold bars through mail order.. £397,890 each!

However the site has an option to store your Gold at Brinks - for free for 6 months - lets hope they still have it when you go to collect the bars..

Gold.png

You could use them as ballast for your crane n rib :default_rofl:

I would buy boat to go to sea,still like SK she would be done up big time .A riverside house in Neatishead  to moor her,treat Alan and Nicola and of course  Marina.Learn to fly and fly a spitfire. Should have a few bob left may treat Gracie to a bottle of wine and a Chelsea shirt.:default_stinky::55c8f94983015_default_happyparty::default_drink_2:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gracie said:

That's so kind of you Ian, thank you. I am far too polite to tell you what you can do with the Chelsea shirt :default_norty: Although the way Arsenal are performing I might just take up watching paint dry Lol

Grace

This one would look better Grace :default_biggrin:

wt7305.jpg.d76083f1ebdaf7c55137c8c7542b6bcf.jpg

On 1/17/2018 at 19:37, Chelsea14Ian said:

I would buy boat to go to sea,still like SK she would be done up big time .A riverside house in Neatishead  to moor her,

You wouldn't get much of an ocean goer under Ludham Bridge. 

Seriously if anyone wishes to buy gold please get in touch, I have an excellent source in Nigeria, you just need to send me your bank account details.

• Like 1