Richardsons RC45 and RC35

Hi Neil,

we flew to Lyon and drove to Chattel Censoir then Gray, it was freezing but we had a good time dispite the exchange rate.

We looked at 6 boats as two of the others were too far away and another was down a 2 hr drive on a snow covered road so we did not bother.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

You can certainly see the shape developing. Looks like she`s going to be very sleek indeed. How long will it be before the hull mould is repaired Clive?, and when do you envisage moulding the first hull to cut down to make the 35ft plug?. I`m not trying to rush you, but we are all eagerly awaiting a complete set of Hull and Superstructure mouldings, all bonded together and looking like a boat :dance:dance:dance . Regards.............Neil.

We are in no hurry to produce the 35 (which will now be 35') as it will need a virtually whole new superstructure, the hull mould is letting nature take its course before we have another go at it.

The problem is I have a lovely drawing of a 36' sedan (RS36) and I am itching to get going but I have to finish what I am doing first, so rest assured that dispite the distractions we have at the moment the master plan is still to get a few of the RC45 in the fleet fot 2011.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

CLIVE RICHARDSON, I WANT THE 35 FIRST. :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: . Seriously though, `i`m not a fan of sedan cruisers on the Broads (tin hat for jimbo`s bricks :lol: ), but i think they are fine on the Thames and Fens where bridge heights are far less restrictive. I was hoping to see the 35 first (or 36 with a centre sliding roof), because we usually come up as 2 couples, and would love to treat ourselves just for once to a brand new boat. Will they be in the fleet next year or are you looking at 2012 (the 35 or 36 that is). Regards..................Neil.

Hi Clive

that looks stunning i think with these new boats of yours you will be having yards bite your hands off for some to add to there fleet.

Jonny ice sliceice slice

best of luck to them Jonny,

we will only be selling them as private builds and only available for hire from us as is (was) the case with other builders, however, we may change our mind if we feel like it :)

I want one.

I suppose Jimbo could rent his spare room out then :naughty:

THIS IS NOT A SEDAN THREAD !!!

But.. we are thinking about developing a planing hull for this one on a new design hull which has copyright on the idea but has not yet been produced.

I am not 100% up on what we were talking about but the hull will basically plane at lower speed thus giving greater fuel economy but it is a bit of a step into the unknown.